Ariat Terrain Boots Tundra/Cheetah
Should you take the time to read them, buyer reviews are going to tell you cons and even pros of these boots. Visiting the site from the hyperlink underneath is a smart move to make, for people who want to find out extra info in relation to these Ariat Terrain shoes.
Features of Ariat Terrain Shoes - Tundra/Cheetah:
- Full grain leather and Cordura uppers are lightweight, breathable and extremely durable.
- Waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof construction.
- Moisture wicking, anti-bacterial/anti-odor sockliner.
- Low-friction surface reduces heat build up and blistering.
- Resilient EVA compound offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips and lower back.
- Polyethylene cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
- Heel cradle stabilizes and supports the foot.
- Arch support encourages good posture and reduces foot fatigue.
- Ariat's exclusive ATS Technology for superior flexibility and cushioning.
- ATS composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Duratread outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Tundra/Cheetah Ariat Terrain boots.